Thursday, October 18, 2007

Practice Baby


One of the things I love most about my husband is his sense of humor. His idea of funny can be very different from mine (if anyone is curious I can tell you the story of the "Ultimate Humiliation") but most of the time it puts a smile on my face and laughter in my heart. I came home from work one day to find a stranger on our bed, Practice Baby. Andy made Practice Baby by stuffing my very own baby blanket into a onesie and adding a pair of tube socks for the head. Later we added the knitted hat, a wonderful gift from Geraldine. What do we do with Practice Baby? Well we practice, we hold it, burp it, carry it around and just try and imagine what the real thing will be like. We get a kick out of it and know it is no comparison to our real baby who is growing and kicking like crazy in my belly. I can't wait to put the real thing in the onsie and keep his or her head warm with the hat. I can't wait to see Andy holding our child and to smile and laugh at the beautiful picture that will be.


The precious burp cloth in the pictures is from L.A. and she is making and selling these along with other precious baby items. If anyone is interested or want to see what else she has to offer go to her blog (there is a link from this page) and check out the link to her items. She is so talented and has some really great things.

Posted by Picasa

No comments: