Sunday, September 23, 2007

Baby Bump

14 weeks


17 weeks

Our baby Biscuit is growing, faster than I imagined. I am now moving into maternity clothes (see jeans in second picture) mostly for comfort. I can still wear some of my regular pants but if I sit for any length of time I have to unbutton them a la` "after Thanksgiving dinner" style. We have decided to call the baby Biscuit because I got fat once after a summer of eating too many of them in the Biscuit Hut. We go to the doctor this week but still won't find out the sex for another three or four. It is hard to believe we are almost half way to the finish (or I suppose really just the beginning). My brother and sister-in-law have a one week old, when I talked to them this week I asked my brother what he was doing he said babysitting . . . for the next 18 years. I wonder what kind of parents we will be. I told Andy this morning I want to be the kind of parents that don't lose their identity just because they have children. I want to keep doing the things we love, and love them more because our child will be a part of everything. I can't wait to teach him how to ski or to take her on a hike to the top of a mountian. After living in Colorado for 5 years it is too easy to forget to appreciate the beautiful surroundings. We will get to exprience it all over again through our child's eyes.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

L.A. said...

Hey sis! Lookin good...you think you are big now, just wait :-) It is all so much fun. Love you!
:-) L.A.