Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Overdue!!



No, not my libraray books, my baby. E-day as we had come to call it came and went with a lot of anticipation but little activity. We went to the doctor yesterday morning hoping that we would be told you will definitely have the baby today. Of course that didn't happen, we did hear that I am about as ready as I can be, the only thing missing is the contractions. So we have a scheduled induction tomorrow at 6 am. Unless Edward decides he wants to move a little faster he has a 24 hr deadline with his parents. We are very excited and it feels good to have an end (really just a beginning) in sight. I have slept little the past week and it seems less and less each night. All I can think about is that my sleep will only continue to decrease in the next months. I pray that I will have the energy to keep up with Edward and all that will be going on. To everyone who has called and emailed we are so thankful and can't wait to share the news of our sons birth so stay tuned.
Posted by Picasa

8 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Lucy Clay McGehee said...

Leah and Andy!

We can't wait to hear about Edwards arrival. We are praying that all will go smoothly. Y'all will be amazing parents!

Lucy Clay and Mike

Dickinson said...

Hi, I can't believe you haven't had him yet! I feel for you! We will be praying for yall and everything to go well. Hang in there!

Holley and Greg

Angie Davis said...

oh, Leah, I can't believe he isn't here! I will be checking constantly for the next update!

Lee Dubya said...

Hey Leah!! I guess you are having Edward as we speak. I am so excited for you all. What a sweet experience. I also wanted to find out when you were going to send my cash since I went before you :). I knew it would happen that way though. I was about 10 times bigger than you and Little Lee was 11 days early. Getting any bigger was impossible. Looking forward to hearing how things went. Love you!!

kt said...

lots of love...the first days are CRAZY (in a great way!)

prayers,
Katie and Matt Carson

Sara said...

Congratulations! I can't wait to see some pics. Love you, Sara.

Laura said...

We are so excited!

(On another note, don't click on the first comment's links - its a virus!)