Wednesday, February 13, 2008

A Tea fit for a Queen






This past Saturday was my baby shower. It was great to celebrate with friends and family the impending arrival of Edward. The shower was at an English tea room downtown. Those of you who know me well know my affinity for teas and this was one was the best. The food was great, the tea was hot, and the owner had an authentic British accent. Even a couple of my friends braved the snowy roads to come down from Vail. I was truly showered with all sorts of gifts. I also had a great surprise- my best friend Ashleigh came in from North Carolina for the weekend. My parents also made a special trip out which I really appreciated because they will be back here in about 3 weeks or whenver Edward decides he wants to introduce himself to the world. I think we are set, Edward has a wardrobe that rivals mine and I hope he gets to put on all his cute clothes at least once before he outgrows them. Thank you to everyone near and far who have been so generous and made us feel so loved.


1 comment:

Angie Davis said...

Leah, I'm so glad your shower went so well. You look beautiful! I wish so much I could have been there, but maybe I will just have to come when little Edward is here!