Friday, May 14, 2010

Title 9k


 

We celebrated Mother's Day in Boulder. Theresa and I ran in the Title 9k (really 9.9 k, why not call it a 10k?because the name wouldn't be as catchy) and were cheered on by our men, big and small. This was a really challenging race for me because I barely trained. I haven't been that unprepared for something in a long time and I was really nervous. Just before pulling into the parking lot Edward choked on his breakfast and threw up all over himself and his carseat, of course we had no extra clothes for him. After an emergency stop on the side of the road to wipe him off, Andy dropped me at the race and took off for the nearest Target. They made it back just as T and I finished and we hung out and enjoyed the beautiful day. Thank you boys for giving me a reason to celebrate.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Mom-of-Bean said...

Seems like Andy always ends up at Target when you run the reservoir...remember the forgotten running bra?
Looks like you all had a great time.

April Brown said...

yay...congratulations!!! I can't believe you didn't really train...that's amazing!