Sunday, May 23, 2010

6 Months

ht. 28 1/4 (95%) wt. 20 lbs 11 oz (92%) head 18 1/2 in. (99%)

Halfway through the first year, hard to believe. You have brought us immeasurable joy, you have brought us to our knees in prayer, you make us laugh and you still don't let us sleep (much). You can roll over from your back to your tummy but not the other way. You love the exersaucer and can bounce up and down in it like a ball. You are fascinated with your older brother and love your dog. You have a good appetite and like peas, apples, bananas, squash and cereal. You don't like avocados. You squeal when you get excited and laugh when we hold you upside down. The doctor keeps telling me that the spit up will get better, I don't believe him- I owe half the laundry pile to you. You sit like a big boy and are showing some signs that crawling is next. You are snuggler and would be happy for me to hold you all day long. I love you, happy half year birthday.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: