Sunday, May 11, 2008

Thanks Edward,

for making me a Mom. It's only been two months and we are still figuring things out but I think we make a pretty good team. Already I can tell what your different cries mean. I will do any silly thing I can think of to make you smile. Thanks to you I get to stand up in church this morning when the preacher calls on all the mothers and proudly claim you as my son. I love every little thing about you- your eyes that are blue like your Dad's, your toes that curl up like mine and your sweet personality that is blooming everyday.

I am blessed to be sharing this day with another first time mom, Geraldine and her beautiful boy Gus. We are both honored to be in Alabama with my mom and grandmother, two amazing women who have given us great examples of what it means to be a mom. May we follow in their footsteps. Happy mother's day!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

H2's Mommy said...

Leah,
What a cute picture of you and Edward! He is such a cutie! You look great as well. I hope your first Mother's Day was one to remember! Tell your Mom I said Happy Mother's Day too!
--Shannon Boland

H2's Mommy said...

Leah,
That is a great picture of you and Edward. He is such a little cutie! I hope your first Mother's Day was wonderful!
--Shannon Boland

Sara said...

I wish I could've seen you guys in Alabama! He's so cute and cuddly looking!