Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Merry Christmas






















It is a white Chrismas here in Denver. I woke up this morning, got ready to take Melinda out to "potty", looked out the window, and saw two inches of snow. I promptly let Melinda take herself for a stroll around the yard. I couldn't believe all the white stuff, the news had predicted a quarter inch instead we got about six. My sweet husband got up and dro,ve me to work at 7. Yep, I am spending Christmas day working at the hospital. Unfortunately people still need drugs even on holidays. We did go to Winter Park with the Fitzgeralds this past weekend and we will celebrate Christmas dinner tonight. I volunteered to work this year anticipating wanting a lot of time off next year for Edward's "1st" Christmas. We tried to explain Christmas to him this morning but I am not sure he got it, the only response he had for me was a kick in the ribs! Andy and I are constantly amazed at his movements, we can tell he is getting stronger and every now and then we get a glimpse of a leg or arm as it moves across my belly. I never get tired of putting my hands on my belly and trying to guess which body part is pressing back. Sometimes I feel like he is just ready to bust out of the confines of my body. We try and interpret his movements into some kind of personality, I have no idea if there is any correlation but if so we have decided he will be full of energy and always on the go, he will not be able to sit still for very long and he will push the limits and test his boundaries constantly. I am just fine with him staying put for a few more weeks, I won't be able to monitor his every movement much longer and that is a scary thought.









I hope you all have a Merry and Blessed Christmas.

1 comment:

Angie Davis said...

LOVE that last picture! Glad to see you're still able to strap on the ski's!