Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Bet you can't do this. . .

Those of you who have spent time with Edward know how much he loves food. Even if you haven't spent time with him you can see it in his cheeks. We have been transitioning to one nap during the day instead of two which makes for a very sleepy boy around noon. I usually try to keep him up until lunch is finished but it is hard work being 16 months old and sometimes it is just too much. Even when exhausted there is always time for one last bite.

3 comments:

Angie Davis said...

this made me laugh so hard! love those cheeks. for some reason i haven't been able to comment on your blog for a while. but i am so happy for you guys! congratulations! two is so much fun (not saying you won't have your work cut out for you....). i would love to catch up with you. will you be in birmingham in the near future?

kt said...

HILARIOUS!!!!

Amanda Arias said...

Oh my goodness, I love him!

So cute!

and I love the melinda post.. so good!