Tuesday, January 6, 2009

We will miss you Amanda




Our dear friend and Edward's #1 babysitter left for South Africa. She is on staff with Campus Crusade and will be on stint for a year. We had the privilege of meeting Amanda a little over a year ago through our small group at church. She has such a heart for the people she is going to serve and just hearing her talk about it makes me so excited for what God will do through her and her team. Selfishly we will miss her and wish she was still here to make us laugh and to spend time with Edward but at the same time we know she is in the right place. We can't wait to see what the year will bring and will look forward to having her back with us soon.


1 comment:

Amanda Arias said...

I just realized that I never commented on this. You guys are too good to me, and I miss you so much. Seeing all of these pictures helps me realize just how blessed I am know your family! Lets talk soon... send me an email with some times that are good to call. I miss all of you!