Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Almost Christmas

Meeting Santa on Old South Pearl Street



Playing Santa in the Tub


My Little Elf
Only a little over a week to go. This season has gone by so fast but we have been having a good time. Edward has patiently endured me dragging him along on all the Christmas shopping, thank goodness we are almost done. We will be headed to Indy for Christmas with the Fitzgeralds. I can't wait to see Edward on Christmas morning. I already have a feeling that empty boxes and discarded wrapping paper will be his favorite.

2 comments:

Angie Davis said...

love the picture with Santa! I think he is about the age that Charlie was last year, and yes, it was so much fun. Merry Christmas!

Oh, and I sent a few emails to you last week about Samuel, but they came back to me b/c I used the wrong address....and I've just been to lazy to resend. So, you will soon get the belated happenings.

Mom-of-Bean said...

The foamy beard's my favorite...the snowy pictures make me ache for Colorado