Tuesday, April 8, 2008

One Month



Edward turned one month old on Sunday. He has already changed so much. So far we have learned that he loves baths and being held, morning snuggle time in our bed is one of his favorites. We work on tummy time everyday and his neck is getting much stronger, he can even hold up his head for a little bit when we are burping him. He is just getting over his first cold which was harder for Andy and me to take than him. Sometimes I just stare at him in wonder, amazed that he is uniquely created and there is no one else like him. I pray for the boy he will become and the man he will grow up to be. For now we are loving our baby and enjoying each new day!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

L.A. said...

I want to squeeeeeze him! He is so precious, I cannot wait to meet little Mr. Edward. Hope you guys are doing great. Love and miss you!

:-) L.A.

Angie Davis said...

Do I see a little Jacob in the first picture?